Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Junehem?

Yes, I am still alive.

It has not slowed down since the end of April, so I hope everyone has been able to follow along. I don't think I have any unique followers here on blogger that don't know where to follow along elsewhere. This blog takes low priority when things are active.

Ive finally caught up with chase logs which can all be seen on www.aerostorms.com

June looks to bring allot of marginal days, the kind where I sit there and debate whether or not I want to chase. Nothing in the future stands out as a major day, but they can happen anytime anywhere.

Anyways, just chiming in here briefly to keep it alive. I am working on a number of projects for the time being and am still busy. I will have much material to work with once things die down.

I hope everyone is having a good year! 2010 really turned around from the slowest start in history to complete insanity.

1 comment:

p said...

Looking back on this post as we approach the end of the month, "Junehem" has definitely lived up to your descriptive :)